May 29, 2011

My 19 years old birthday

Part 1 -Celebrate at "What Cafe"
2 day(Friday) v eat dinner at "what cafe"....got ken guo,huey,fifi,xiao hui n me .....we so long time no gathering eat dinner...so 2 day we all wait fifi finish work...than v go the "what cafe"....i dun know why tis cafe boss wan take tis cafe name with "WHAT CAFE"...so funny lah....hahaha...:)
Woo...They let me very surprise and celebrate my birthday in that cafe....i very happy tat day and very touch with the big big surprise you all give me....thanks u all...love u all ....muackss....
Part 2 -College friends give me the present
2 day(Saturday) finish class....all my friends around me and they all sing the birthday song to me...that time i feel very surprise and so touching....i think they all will forget my birthday le....hahaha...but tat time i also feel sad...can't go out celebrate with u all ....because 1st is i wan bek hometown....and 2nd is my birthday is on sunday....so is public holiday....if like weekday...maybe v can going out....this is my biggest regret...hope next time when my birthday v can go out celebrate......but anyway....i very thanks u all give me the present....love u all ...muackss...:)

Part 3 - Steambot with my lovely family
谢谢妈咪为我准备stembot 的材料。。。这是我们第一次在家里自己弄的steambot....超开心。。谢谢妈咪。。我爱你。。。muackss..:)








Part 4 -Sing k with mummy and sister
2 day(Sunday),v go seremban 2 green box there sing k....this is also 1st time mummy go with us...WOW....so happy....mummy go with us sing k.....
mummy n sister..very thanks u all give me all the surprise ....love u all ...muacks...muacks....





No comments: